Bushbuck II safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- Botswana's camps fill quickly, especially its smaller ones like Little Vumbura, so it's important to book early to secure your first choice of dates and camps. Ideally book 10-12 months before you want to travel.
This safari includes
- Economy flights, as above, plus UK, South Africa and Botswana airport departure taxes.
- Your meals and laundry at all the camps.
- All game activities – walks, drives (all in open 4WD vehicles) and boating.
- All transfers in Africa.
- Park fees at all the camps.
- Most drinks whilst on safari (including all soft drinks, house wines and local beers & spirits).
- A complimentary copy of the Bradt Botswana safari guide.
This safari excludes
- Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks (for which all safari camps & hotels will charge extra).
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional).