Chacma Baboon safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
This safari includes
- Your meals and laundry at both camps
- All game activities – walks, drives (all in open 4WD vehicles) and boating
- All transfers in Botswana
- Park fees at all the camps
- Most drinks whilst on safari (including all soft drinks, house wines and local beers & spirits)
- A complimentary copy of the Bradt Botswana safari guide
This safari excludes
- Economy flights plus UK, South Africa and Botswana airport departure taxes
- Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks (for which all safari camps & hotels will charge extra)
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional)
- The Elephant Experience at Baines’ Camp which costs an additional £170 (Jan-31 Mar) / £240 (1 Apr-14 Jun & 1 Nov-31 Dec) / £300 (15 Jun-31 Oct) per person.