• For Easter departures, between 29 March and 9 April, there is a flight supplement of £160 per person.
This trip includes
• Economy flights, as above, plus UK, South Africa and Botswana airport departure taxes.
• Your meals and laundry at all the camps
• All game activities – walks, drives (all in open 4WD vehicles) and boating
• All transfers in Africa
• Park fees at all the camps
• Most drinks whilst on safari (including all soft drinks, house wines and local beers & spirits)
• A complimentary copy of the Bradt Botswana safari guide
This trip excludes
• Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks (for which all safari camps & hotels will charge extra)
• Tips and gratuities (which are optional)
10 & 11 Upper Square
New Zealand office
1 Robalan Place
UK: 020 8232 9777 US toll free: 1-800-242-2434 New Zealand: 03 578 5080 Australia Toll-free: 1-800-995-397
We have always believed that acting responsibly is the only way to approach tourism and we're one of
the few companies to hold AITO's original coveted 5-star status for responsible tourism. It's a lead
that others are now following.