Spotted-necked otter: costs
Cost of this trip
- This trip is good value throughout the year. However, by Botswana's relatively costly standards, it's spectacularly good value during the green season, in the first few months of the year.
- Prices are per person sharing; ask us for details of any single supplements.
- Flight upgrades to premium economy and business class seats for the intercontinental flights are usually possible; check with us for details.
This safari includes
- Economy flights plus UK, South Africa and Botswana airport departure taxes.
- Your meals and laundry at all the camps.
- All game activities – walks, drives (all in open 4WD vehicles) and boating.
- All transfers in Africa.
- Park fees at all the camps.
- Most drinks whilst on safari (including all soft drinks, house wines and local beers & spirits).
- A complimentary copy of the Bradt Botswana safari guide.
This safari excludes
- Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks (for which all safari camps & hotels will charge extra).
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional).