Odzala Fly-in Safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- This itinerary is based on a set trip of six nights in Odzala. These trips depart from Brazzaville once a week on a Thursday morning, until May 2014. From May until November a second departure will operate commencing on a Sunday morning.
- Visas for the Republic of Congo must be arranged in advance of travel – this can be a lengthy process so please allow for plenty of time. You will need an invitation letter as part of this process, which we can provide once your booking is confirmed.
This safari includes
- All domestic transfers in Africa and accommodation as per the itinerary.
- The current park fees and permit fees for Odzala-Kokoua National Park.
- Guided safari activities in Odzala, including drives, boat trips, walks and gorilla treks. The camps usually organise two activities per day – one in the morning and one in the late afternoon.
- All drinks whilst on safari in Odzala, apart from champagne.
- Laundry whilst on safari in Odzala.
- A comprehensive pack of information covering, including a copy of the Bradt Travel Guide to Congo.
This safari excludes
- Economy flights as above, plus all UK and international departure and passenger service taxes.
- Visas for the Republic of Congo which must be arranged in advance of travel – this can be a lengthy process so please allow for plenty of time.
- Drinks are not included at Mikhael’s Hotel in Brazzaville.
- Any park fee increases over and above the rates that have been included above.
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional).