Azura Beach Add-on: costs
Cost of this trip
This beach holiday includes
- Return economy flights between Johannesburg and the island, via Vilanculos, on the coast of Mozambique
- The short road transfer between the airstrip on Bazaruto Island and Azura Mozambique Lodge. (Typically this is a 20-minute 4WD-ride.)
- Three meals per day – eaten at the fine dining restaurant and the Gecko Deck.
- Most drinks, apart from Champagne and specially imported wines and spirits.
- A complementary bottle of chilled sparkling wine (French Azura Cremant) in your room
- Activities: a Land Rover trip around the island, a sunset dhow cruise and a half-hour back/neck massage on arrival (subject to availability)
This beach holiday excludes
- Mozambique domestic departure taxes.
- All activities which aren't mentioned above – including scuba-diving, snorkelling, fishing, boat trips, spa treatments, further island excursions, private dinners and beach barbeques – all of which are paid for locally.
- Azura Mozambique is within a National Marine Park; the fee for entry to this is US$10 per person, payable locally.
- Meals eaten outside of the fine dining restaurant or the Gecko Deck.
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.