Bazaruto Add-on: costs
Cost of this trip
- The prices shown are per person sharing in a Standard room; call us for single person supplements.
- The cost to upgrade to a Superior room is £97 per person.
- There is a luggage restriction of 20kg per person on the main flights in this trip.
- Bazaruto Lodge welcomes children of any age.
This beach holiday includes
- Economy flights from Johannesburg to Vilanculos, on the coast of Mozambique, and back to Johannesburg.
- Return flight transfers between Vilanculos and Bazaruto Lodge. (Typically this is a 10-minute flight, followed by a 5-minute drive from the airstrip to the lodge.)
- Three meals per day
- Non-motorised water-sports: windsurfing, canoes and hobie-cats. Plus a daily snorkelling trip to coral gardens, and a daily 'drop and collect' at Dolphin Bay.
- One free 30-minute water-skiing lesson, and one free body-surfing trip to 'Three Trees Bay' (with a qualified instructor), per person per stay.
This beach holiday excludes
- Mozambique domestic departure taxes.
- Bazaruto Lodge is in a National Marine Park; the entry fee to this is US$10 per person, payable locally.
- All activities which aren't mentioned above – including motorised water-sports, scuba-diving, fishing, other snorkelling and boat trips. All these can be paid for locally.
- All drinks (soft and alcoholic)
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.