Benguerra Beach Add-on: costs
Cost of this trip
- Since the prices above were calculated, we have received special offers which should make this trip cheaper. See our general notes on offers, and call our specialists to work out how you can use these offers to save money on your trip.
This beach holiday includes
- Return economy flights between Johannesburg and Vilanculos, on the coast of Mozambique.
- Transfers by air and road between Vilanculos and Benguerra Lodge. (Typically this is a 10-minute flight, and then a 10-minute 4WD-ride to the lodge.)
- Three meals per day, soft drinks, most alcoholic drinks, teas and coffees.
- Activities: dhow cruises, sea-kayaking, LandRover trips (for island tours & picnics), bird-watching trips, and cast-away picnics.
This beach holiday excludes
- Mozambique domestic departure taxes.
- Scuba-diving, fishing, yacht trips and spa treatments – all of which are paid for locally.
- Benguerra Lodge is within a National Marine Park; the fee for entry to this is US$10 per person, payable locally.
- Selected wines, spirits and champagne – for which there is a 'fine wine' list, payable locally.
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.