Gorongosa Gerbil Fly-in: costs
Cost of this trip
This trip includes
- Return flights between London and Johannesburg with South Africa Airways, and all internal flights and transfers.
- Three meals a day.
- At Explore Gorongosa your park fees, safari activities and all available beverages are included.
- Most drinks are included at Quilálea Private Island, including soft drinks, house wines and local spirits. Some specially imported wines and spirits, and champagne are an additional charge.
- At Quilálea Private Island some activities are included, such as an island safari, dhow cruises, kayaking and some other non motorised watersports.
This trip excludes
- Mozambique domestic departure taxes, payable locally.
- A Mozambique visa which currently costs US$95 on arrival.
- Any motorised activities at Quilálea Private Island, such as scuba-diving, boat trips for snorkelling away from the shore and fishing.
- A conservation fee at of US$10 which is payable locally.
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.