Leaf-nosed Bat Fly-in Trip: costs
Cost of this trip
- Since the prices above were calculated, we have received special offers which should make this trip cheaper. See our general notes on offers, and call our specialists to work out how you can use these offers to save money on your trip.
This trip includes
- Return flights between London and Johannesburg with South Africa Airways, and all internal flights and transfers.
- Three meals per day.
- At Kubatana Camp your park fees, safari activities and all available beverages are included.
- At Nuarro some activities are included, such as dhow cruises, kayaking and walking the eco-trails.
This trip excludes
- Mozambique domestic departure taxes, payable locally.
- A Mozambique visa which currently costs US$95 and needs to be purchased in advance.
- Any motorised activities at Nuarro, or activities requiring a guide, such as scuba-diving, boat trips for snorkelling away from the shore, village visits – all of which are paid for locally. The hire of snorkelling equipment is also a small daily charge
- All drinks at Nuarro.
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.