Bateleur fly-in: costs
Cost of this trip
- This itinerary can be tailor-made to suit you – though note that most flight routes travel in a clockwise direction around Namibia's main highlights. You can opt to add nights at the existing lodges and/or extend the itinerary to include more Namibian highlights such as Swakopmund on the coast, Serra Cafema in the north-west and Okonjima on the way back to Windhoek.
- Flight upgrades to World Traveller Plus or Business Class are usually easy to arrange; ask us for details.
- The prices shown are per person sharing in double or twin rooms; call us for single person supplements.
This holiday includes
- Economy flights between London Heathrow and Windhoek (via Johannesburg), plus airport departure taxes.
- All transfers in Namibia, including light aircraft flights as described and airport transfers.
- All your meals and scheduled activities whilst staying in the Namib Desert, Damaraland and Etosha National Park.
- Breakfast only whilst staying in Windhoek.
- Most drinks whilst staying in the Namib Desert, Damaraland and Etosha National Park (including all soft drinks, house wines, and local beers and spirits).
- A complimentary copy of the Bradt Travel Guide to Namibia.
This holiday excludes
- Tips (which are optional).
- Lunch, dinner and any activities whilst in Windhoek.
- All beverages whilst staying in Windhoek. Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks whilst staying in the Namib Desert, Damaraland and Etosha National Park.