Caracal self-drive: costs
Cost of this trip
- An upgrade to a larger or 4WD hired vehicle is easy to arrange; speak to us for details.
- The prices shown are per person sharing; ask us for single person supplements.
- Note that this itinerary follows a very similar route to the Brown Hyena Safari, although the Brown Hyena is priced higher due to the accommodations used and the meals and activities included.
This holiday includes
- Economy flights to and from London, plus UK and Namibian airport departure taxes.
- The meals and activities included in the accommodation basis as specified.
- A Group B/C rental car for the duration of your trip, to be collected and dropped off at Windhoek Airport.
- The hire car is covered by the vehicle hire company's Super Cover insurance. Please note that this is only valid for drivers who are aged 25 years and over. This covers unlimited mileage, theft, personal accident insurance and almost all damages.
- A comprehensive pack of maps and information relevant to the places that you'll be visiting.
- A complimentary copy of the Bradt Travel Guide to Namibia.
This holiday excludes
- Petrol for your rental car.
- The hire vehicle is covered by the car hire company's Super Cover insurance. This cover excludes under-carriage, sand and water damage.
- All entry and national park fees.
- Gratuities and tips (which are optional).
- Any meals and activities not included in the accommodation basis as noted.