Goshawk fly-in safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- This itinerary can be tailor-made to suit you – though note that most flight routes travel in a clockwise direction around Namibia's main highlights. You can opt to add nights at the existing lodges and/or extend the itinerary to include more Namibian highlights such as Swakopmund on the coast and Okonjima on the way back to Windhoek.
- This safari usually visits Damaraland Camp and Ongava Tented Camp but these may be substituted for Desert Rhino Camp and Ongava Lodge, subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Flight upgrades to World Traveller Plus or Business Class are usually easy to arrange; ask us for details.
- The prices shown are per person sharing in double or twin rooms; call us for single person supplements.
This holiday includes
- Economy flights between London Heathrow and Windhoek (via Johannesburg), plus airport departure taxes.
- All transfers in Namibia, including light aircraft flights as described and airport transfers.
- All your meals and scheduled activities whilst staying at Little Kulala, Damaraland Camp, Ongava Tented Camp and Serra Cafema.
- Breakfast only whilst staying at Heinitzburg Hotel in Windhoek.
- Most drinks whilst staying at Little Kulala, Damaraland Camp, Ongava Tented Camp and Serra Cafema (including all soft drinks, house wines and local beers and spirits).
- A complimentary copy of the Bradt Travel Guide to Namibia.
This holiday excludes
- Gratuities (which are optional).
- Lunch, dinner and any activities whilst in Windhoek.
- All beverages whilst staying in Windhoek. Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks whilst staying at Little Kulala, Damaraland Camp, Ongava Tented Camp and Serra Cafema.