Sable self-drive: costs
Cost of this trip
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- Upgrades to larger/4WD hire vehicles are easy to arrange; speak to us for details.
This trip includes
- Scheduled economy flights from London to Windhoek and Livingstone to London, plus relevant airport departure taxes.
- Accommodation on the meal and activity basis as described in the itinerary.
- A Group B/C hire vehicle for the majority of your trip, to be picked up at Windhoek Airport and dropped off at Kasane.
- The fee for dropping off the hire vehicle in Kasane.
- The hire vehicle is covered by the car hire company's Super Cover insurance. Note that this is valid only for drivers who are aged over 25 years. This covers unlimited mileage, personal accident insurance, theft and almost all damages.
- Transfers from Kasane to Livingstone and to Livingstone Airport as noted in the itinerary.
- A complimentary copy of the Bradt Travel Guide to Namibia.
- A comprehensive pack of information and maps covering the places that you'll visit.
This trip excludes
- Any meals and guided activities not included in the accommodation basis as described in the itinerary; as well as activities in the Livingstone area like white-water rafting, bungee-jumping and the Flight of Angels over Victoria Falls.
- Fuel for your hire car.
- The hire car is covered by the car hire company's Super Cover insurance. This cover excludes under-carriage, sand and water damage.
- All National Park and other entry fees.
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional).