Mountain Gorilla Safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- The prices shown are based on two people travelling together and sharing double or twin rooms.
- Because this is based on a private vehicle and guide, the costs for this trip would reduce if more than two people are travelling. Conversely, they would increase substantially if only one person is travelling alone.
- To upgrade from Gorilla Mountain View Lodge to another lodge in the Volcanoes National Park, apply the following supplements: To Virunga Lodge (all year) £341 To Sabinyo Silverback (Apr–May) £135 To Sabinyo Silverback (Jan-Mar; Jun-15 Jul; Nov-14 Dec) £313 To Sabinyo Silverback (16 Jul-Oct) £377 All supplements are per person sharing per night.
This safari includes
- Economy flights, as above, plus UK airport departure taxes.
- All transfers in Rwanda.
- A comprehensive pack of information covering the places that you'll be visiting.
- Current park fees for Volcanoes National Park
- A complementary copy of the Bradt Travel Guide to Rwanda
- A private guide and 4WD for the duration of your safari.
This safari excludes
- Rwandan domestic departure taxes.
- Drinks / laundry
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.