Dragonfish Island trip: costs
Cost of this trip
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- There are substantial reductions for up to two children (aged 19 and below) sharing with parents, and children under 3 years of age can stay free. Ask us for details.
- Flight upgrades to business class seats for the intercontinental flights are usually possible; check with us for details.
This beach holiday includes
- Economy flights between London Heathrow and Mahe, helicopter transfers between Mahe and North Island, and all local taxes. (Business Class flights, and flights with other carriers, can easily be arranged; ask us for details.)
- All meals and virtually all drinks, both soft and alcoholic – including an extensive 'included' wine list and most spirits and cocktails.
- All snorkelling and scuba-diving (including PADI scuba courses) in and around the North & Silhouette islands.
- Sea kayaking, shore-based fishing and half-day fishing charters, and body-boarding lessons
- Use of mountain bicycles on the island, and the use of one 'North Island buggy' per villa.
- Use of the internet connection – via a PC for guests provided in the library, or a WiFi capability in each villas.
- Talks, walks and activities with North Island's resident ecologist.
This beach holiday excludes
- Drinks from the 'reserve' list – which contains an extensive selection of vintage wines, champagnes and more esoteric spirits.
- Spa and health therapy treatments
- Full-day boat charters to fish or explore other islands
- Telephone calls.