Bontebok self-drive: costs
Cost of this trip
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- There is flight supplement from 11 - 28 October of £91 per person.
- Upgrades to larger hire cars or 4x4s are easy to arrange; ask us for details
This safari includes
- Economy flights as above, to and from London, plus UK and South African airport departure taxes.
- All meals and activities as specified.
- A Group B/C car hire car for the duration of your trip, to be picked up at Cape Town airport and dropped off at Port Elizabeth airport.
- The hire vehicle is covered by the car hire company's Super Cover insurance. Please note that this is only valid for drivers who are aged over 25 years. This covers unlimited mileage, theft, personal accident insurance and almost all damages.
- One way drop off fee between Cape Town and Port Elizabeth.
- A comprehensive pack of maps and information covering the places that you'll be visiting.
This safari excludes
- The hire vehicle is covered by the car hire company's Super Cover insurance. This cover excludes under-carriage, sand and water damage.
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional)
- All meals and activities not specified.
- See the individual lodges for precise inclusions & exclusions.