Meerkat self-drive safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- There is an accommodation reduction of £53 per person between 16 - 30 April.
- There is flight supplement from 11 - 28 October of £168 per person.
- Upgrades to larger hire cars or 4x4s are easy to arrange; ask us for details
This safari includes
- Economy flights as above, to and from London, plus UK and South African airport departure taxes.
- All meals and activities as specified.
- A Group B/C car hire for the duration of your trip, to be picked up at Upington Airport and dropped off at Cape Town Airport.
- The hire vehicle is covered by the car hire company's Super Cover insurance. Please note that this is only valid for drivers who are aged over 25 years. This covers unlimited mileage, theft, personal accident insurance and almost all damages.
- A comprehensive pack of maps and information covering the places that you'll be visiting.
This safari excludes
- The hire vehicle is covered by the car hire company's Super Cover insurance. This cover excludes under-carriage, sand and water damage.
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional)
- All meals and activities not specified.