Not only does Tanzania offer first-class wildlife viewing…
Sea Cliff Hotel: Our full report
Sea Cliff is a privately owned and independently run hotel that prides itself on its warm hospitality and level of personal service. It is about 30-40 minutes drive (22km) from the airport, where it is situated next to the Indian Ocean. It is spacious, airy and has good facilities, including several restaurants, a large pool and a gym.
Sea Cliff has 93 rooms, all of which are set amongst lush gardens and some overlook the Indian Ocean. They also offer seven Executive rooms, five Executive Suites and a Presidential Suite. All rooms have a contemporary design with an African touch and include: air conditioning, TV, mini bar, tea and coffee stations, a digital safe, and WiFi. Sea Cliff have a further 21 Village Rooms located next door to the shopping centre.
- Sea Cliff has 72 Deluxe rooms that have been designed with a combination of comfort and African-inspired interior design.
- The eight Superior Deluxe rooms are more spacious than the deluxe rooms which gives them an airy feel.
- The seven Executive rooms have been designed to provide a spacious environment to work and relax. Each room is open planned and has been furnished with modern touches in order to attract the business travellers. Situated on the Executive floor, guests have access to the business lounge, which has daily newspapers, a TV and complimentary drinks and snacks.
- The five Executive suites are located on the Executive floor, which allows guests access to the business lounge area that includes daily newspapers, TV and complimentary drinks and snacks. The suite itself has a separate living and sleeping areas, with both furnished to provide comfort.
- The Presidential suite is a venue for entertaining, business meetings or commonly used for honeymooners. Each room has a view of the ocean so guests can enjoy waking up to sunrise, whilst in the comfort of their bed. The suite has a lounge area, which is separated from the bedroom by a wall. The lounge is a large room with a table and chairs and some comfortable sofas.
Sea Cliff has an array of facilities that the guests can enjoy during their stay. Within the hotel grounds, there are two restaurants, a bar, a private members lounge, gift shop, casino, swimming pool, fitness centre and more. Next door to the hotel is the Sea Cliff village shopping centre, where there are restaurants, cafes, bars, a pharmacy, ATM and a supermarket.
Our viewSea Cliff is a luxurious hotel, situated besides the beach overlooking the Indian Ocean. It is a vast hotel, with many facilities that are all in close proximity for the guests.
Accessible by: Fly-and-Transfer
Food & drink
Usual board basis: Room Only
Further dining info: No
Power supply: Mains Electricity
Health & safety
Malarial protection recommended: Yes