Crocodile safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- If you'd like even more adventure, then consider one or two nights of fly-camping within this trip.
Our ideas for beach add-on’sAfter your safari, if you want to add on a beach holiday, then it’s easy and can be relatively inexpensive. Our beach holidays in Zanzibar, Pemba, Ras Kutani or the Mafia Archipelago, All are tailor-made and can be altered to suit you.
This safari includes
- Economy flights as above, plus all UK and Tanzania international departure and passenger service taxes.
- All domestic transfers in Africa.
- The current park fees for your time in the national parks - U$75 per person per night for Selous.
- All your meals and safari activities at Sand Rivers. They usually organise two activities per day – one in the morning and one in the late afternoon, and these include 4WD game drives, boat trips and walks in Selous Game Reserve.
- Most drinks are included at Sand Rivers (including all soft drinks, house wines and local beers & spirits – but excluding champagne, vintage wine and certain imported spirits).
- A comprehensive pack of information for your trip, including the Bradt Travel Guide to Zanzibar, Pemba & Mafia which includes a chapter on Selous Game Reserve.
This safari excludes
- Any park fee increases over and above the rates that have been included above.
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional).