Dwarf mongoose safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- These camps close during April and May.
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- For some added adventure, then consider one or two nights of fly-camping. See fly-camping with Sand Rivers and fl/y-camping with Impala for more information.
- It's easy to follow this safari with time relaxing on the beach, on one of the tropical islands in the Indian Ocean near Tanzania – and the costs for beach add-ons can be very low! For ideas, start by checking out our ideas for beach breaks in Zanzibar, or perhaps consider a trip to Pemba or Ras Kutani or even a relaxing break to explore, dive and snorkel in the quiet Mafia Archipelago. Call us for some personalized advice.
This safari includes
- All transfers in Africa.
- The current park fees for your time in the national parks and game reserves – in this case U$75 per person per night for Selous Game Reserve.
- Safari activities, including drives, boat trips and walking safaris.
- At Selous Impala Camp filtered water/tea/coffee drinks are included, other drinks are extra.
- At Sand Rivers your laundry and most of your drinks are included (including all soft drinks, house wines and local beers & spirits).
- A comprehensive pack of information for your trip, including a copy of the Bradt Travel Guide to Zanzibar, Pemba & Mafia, which includes a chapter on Selous Game Reserve.
This safari excludes
- International flights to/from Dar es Salaam
- Any park fee increased over and above the rates that have been included above.
- At Selous Impala Camp your laundry, as are most soft and alcoholic drinks.
- At Sand Rivers champagne, vintage wine and imported spirits.
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.