Dwarf mongoose safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- Since the prices above were calculated, we have received special offers which should make some this trip cheaper on some dates. See our general notes on offers, and call our specialists to work out how you can use these offers to save money on your trip.
- These camps close during April and May.
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- For some added adventure, then consider one or two nights of fly-camping. See fly-camping with Sand Rivers and fly-camping with Impala for more information.
- It's easy to follow this safari with time relaxing on the beach, on one of the tropical islands in the Indian Ocean near Tanzania – and the costs for beach add-ons can be very low! For ideas, start by checking out our ideas for beach breaks in Zanzibar, or perhaps consider a trip to Pemba or Ras Kutani or even a relaxing break to explore, dive and snorkel in the quiet Mafia Archipelago. Then call us for some personalized advice.
This safari includes
- Economy international flights, as above, plus UK departure taxes.
- All transfers in Africa.
- The current park fees for your time in the national parks and game reserves – in this case U$75 per person per night for Selous Game Reserve.
- Safari activities, including drives, boat trips and walking safaris.
- At Selous Impala Camp filtered water/tea/coffee drinks are included, other drinks are extra.
- At Sand Rivers your laundry and most of your drinks are included (including all soft drinks, house wines and local beers & spirits).
- A comprehensive pack of information for your trip, including a copy of the Bradt Travel Guide to Zanzibar, Pemba & Mafia, which includes a chapter on Selous Game Reserve.
This safari excludes
- Any park fee increased over and above the rates that have been included above.
- At Selous Impala Camp your laundry, as are most soft and alcoholic drinks.
- At Sand Rivers champagne, vintage wine and imported spirits.
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.