Elephant safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- Since the prices above were calculated, we have received special offers which should make this trip cheaper. See our general notes on offers, and call our specialists to work out how you can use these offers to save money on your trip.
- Beho Beho closes during April and May.
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- For a night or two of more intimate adventure, consider fly-camping in Beho Beho's unique stylish way.
This safari includes
- Economy flights as above, plus all UK and Tanzania international departure and passenger service taxes.
- All domestic transfers in Africa.
- The current park fees for your time in the national parks - U$75 per person per night for Selous.
- All guided safari activities, including drives, boat trips and walking safaris.
- A laundry service and most drinks are included (including all soft drinks, house wines and local beers & spirits)
- A comprehensive pack of information for the trip, including a copy of the latest edition of the Bradt Travel Guide to Zanzibar, Pemba & Mafia, which includes a section on the Selous Game Reserve.
This safari excludes
- Any park fee increases over and above the rates that have been included above.
- Champagne, vintage wine and certain imported spirits.
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional).