Grant's gazelle safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- These two camps close during April and May.
- The prices indicated are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
Ideas for add-on tripsFor something a little different, and even more adventurous, consider one or two nights of fly-camping.
After your safari, if you'd like a beach holiday, then you can easily add on time on one of Tanzania's islands. Start by looking at our ideas for beach holidays in Zanzibar, or perhaps consider a possible trip to Pemba or a few days on the mainland at Ras Kutani – or even a relaxing break to dive and snorkel in the Mafia Archipelago.
This safari includes
- Economy international flights, as above, plus UK departure taxes.
- All transfers and flights within Africa.
- The current park fees for your time in the national parks. These are U$75 per person per night for Selous and U$30pppn for Ruaha.
- Guided safari activities, including 4WD safaris in open-topped vehicles in Ruaha.
- Guided safari activities, including 4WD safaris in open-topped vehicles, boat trips and walks in Selous Game Reserve.
- At both camps filtered water/tea/coffee drinks are included.
- A comprehensive pack of information for your trip, including the Bradt Travel Guide to Zanzibar, Pemba & Mafia which includes sections on the Selous and Ruaha.
This safari excludes
- Increases in park fees above the rates included above.
- All alcoholic and soft drinks, apart from filtered water/tea/coffee.
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.