Longclaw safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- These camps close during April and May.
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
Ideas for add-on trips:If you want to relax on the beach after your safari, then add one of our beach add-on trips to your itinerary: Zanzibar, Pemba, Ras Kutani or Mafia Island are all very easy to reach; ask for our help to plan it.
This safari includes
- Economy flights, as above, plus UK airport departure taxes.
- All transfers in Africa.
- Most drinks are included at the three camps – Oliver's, Olakira and Sayari Camp – except champagne and premium/imported wines and spirits.
- A comprehensive pack of information covering the places that you'll be visiting.
- Current park fees for Tarangire and the Serengeti National Park.
- Guided safari activities – one in the morning and one in the late afternoon.
- A complementary copy of the Bradt Travel Guide to Zanzibar, Pemba & Mafia.
This safari excludes
- Tanzanian domestic departure taxes.
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.
- As with all of our trips, you need to organise your own visas. Currently (Apr 2013) holders of British passports need a visa for Tanzania, which can be obtained through the Tanzanian High Commission in London prior to travel.