Sunbird safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
Ideas for add-on trips:After your safari, if you want to relax on the beach, then add one of our beach holiday trips to Zanzibar, Pemba, Ras Kutani or the Mafia Archipelago, to your itinerary.
This safari includes
- All transfers in Africa.
- A comprehensive pack of information covering the places that you'll be visiting.
- All current park fees.
- Most drinks except champagne and premium wines and spirits are included at Sabora.
- Laundry is included.
- Guided safari activities, usually one in the morning and one in the late afternoon.
- A complementary copy of the Bradt Travel Guide.
This safari excludes
- International flights to/from Kilimanjaro.
- Tanzanian domestic departure taxes.
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.
- As with all of our trips, you need to organise your own visas. Currently (Dec 2013) holders of British passports do need a visa for Tanzania, which can be obtained through the Tanzanian High Commission in London prior to travel.