Sunbird safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
Ideas for add-on trips:After your safari, if you want to relax on the beach, then add one of our beach add-on trips to Zanzibar, Pemba, Ras Kutani or the Mafia Archipelago, to your itinerary.
This safari includes
- Economy flights, as above, plus UK airport departure taxes.
- All transfers in Africa.
- A comprehensive pack of information covering the places that you'll be visiting.
- All current park fees for the Ngorongoro and Serengeti.
- Most drinks except champagne and premium wines and spirits are included at Sabora.
- Laundry is included.
- Guided safari activities, usually one in the morning and one in the late afternoon.
- A complementary copy of the Bradt Travel Guide.
This safari excludes
- Tanzanian domestic departure taxes.
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.
- As with all of our trips, you need to organise your own visas. Currently (April 2013) holders of British passports do need a visa for Tanzania, which can be obtained through the Tanzanian High Commission in London prior to travel.