Suni safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- The camp is closed during April and May.
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- For a taste of something even more adventurous, consider a night of fly-camping.
This trip includes
- Economy flights as above, plus all UK and Tanzania international departure and passenger service taxes.
- All domestic transfers in Africa.
- The current park fees for your time in the national parks - U$75 per person per night for Selous.
- Guided safari activities, including drives, boat trips and walks in Selous Game Reserve. Impala Camp usually organise two activities per day – one in the morning and one in the late afternoon – although will sometimes offer full-day game drives as an alternative
- A comprehensive pack of information covering, including a copy of the Bradt Travel Guide to Zanzibar, Pemba & Mafia which includes a chapter on the Selous Game Reserve.
This trip excludes
- Drinks are not included at Impala Camp, other than filtered water/tea/coffee.
- Any park fee increases over and above the rates that have been included above.
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional).