Tinkerbird safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- These camps are closed in April and May.
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
Idea for add-on trips:After your safari, if you want to relax on the beach, then you can add on one of our beach trips to Zanzibar, Pemba, Ras Kutani or the Mafia Archipelago, to your itinerary.
This safari includes
- All transfers in Africa.
- A comprehensive pack of information covering the places that you'll be visiting.
- Current park fees for Tarangire and Serengeti.
- Guided safari activities - one in the morning and one in the late afternoon.
- Most drinks are included at Swala Camp, Dunia and Sayari Camp, except champagne and premium imported wines and spirits.
- A complementary copy of the Bradt Travel Guide.
This safari excludes
- international flights to/from Kilimanjaro.
- Drinks are not included at Gibb's Farm.
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.
- As with all of our trips, you need to organise your own visas. Currently (Dec 2013) holders of British passports do need a visa for Tanzania, which can be obtained through the Tanzanian High Commission in London prior to travel.