Waxbill safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- Because this is based on a private vehicle and guide, the costs for this trip would reduce if more than two people are travelling. Conversely, they would increase substantially if only one person is travelling alone.
Ideas for add-on trips:After your safari, if you want to relax on the beach, then add one of our beach add-on trips to Zanzibar, Pemba, Ras Kutani or the Mafia Archipelago, to your itinerary.
This safari includes
- Economy flights, as above, plus UK airport departure taxes.
- All transfers in Africa.
- Most drinks are included at the lodges – Ngorongoro Crater Lodge and Grumeti River Camp – Camp except champagne and premium/imported wines and spirits.
- A comprehensive pack of information covering the places that you'll be visiting.
- Current park fees for the Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti National Park.
- Guided safari activities – one in the morning and one in the late afternoon.
- A complementary copy of the Bradt Travel Guide.
This safari excludes
- Tanzanian domestic departure taxes.
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.
- As with all of our trips, you need to organise your own visas. Currently (April 2013) holders of British passports do need a visa for Tanzania, which can be obtained through the Tanzanian High Commission in London prior to travel.