Batoka Gorge add-on: costs
Cost of this trip
NotesThe above price for this add-on trip reflects this trip as extension, at the start or the end, of one of our Botswana safaris. (We’ve noted this trip as starting/ending in Kasane/Livingstone, simply as an example of what is typical.)
Adding this to a safari in ZambiaIf you’re not combining this with a Botswana safari, but instead combining this add-on trip onto one of our Zambia safaris during 2013, then the costs would be:
- £1,154 per person (1 Jan–13 Jul & 18 Aug–9 Oct & 29 Oct–4 Dec);
- £997 pp (14 Jul–17 Aug);
- £1,202 pp (10 Oct–28 Oct).
This holiday includes
- Road, air and/or boat transfers to link this short add-on to a longer Botswana safari or a Zambia safari.
- Your stay at Toka Leya Camp includes all your meals, local drinks (including beers and locally produced spirits), a complementary laundry service, a visit to the Zambian side of Victoria Falls, boat trips on the Zambezi River, game drives in the nearby Mosi-oa-Tunya Game Park, a tour of Livingstone and Livingstone Museum, and a visit to a local village.
This holiday excludes
- Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks.
- Tips (which are optional).
- Zambian airport departure taxes; normally Kwacha 86,000 per person (about US$15-20 depending on the exchange rate) for domestic departures.
- Activities in the Livingstone area that are not run by Toka Leya, for example white-water rafting, bungee-jumping and flights of angels over the Falls.
- International flights to or within Africa