Crawshay's Zebra Safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- Since we costed these itineraries, Zambia has implemented a new VAT on tourism services. This has increased the cost of safaris in Zambia across the board. The new VAT is not yet included in the above costs, so please contact us for a precise quote.
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- It is very easy to change the duration of this trip by a few days, either staying longer at the camps, or shortening it by one or two days. Just discuss what you want with us.
- Tena Tena and Old Mondoro are open from the end of May to the end of October – ask us about your options outside these times.
- Tena Tena has a special honeymoon suite; ask us about the upgrade cost.
This trip includes
- All internal flights and transfers in Zambia.
- All meals and most drinks whilst on safari including all soft drinks, house wines and local beers & spirits).
- All safari activities in South Luangwa, including walking safaris and 4WD safaris in open safari vehicles.
- Park fees and laundry at all the safari camps.
- A comprehensive information pack covering the places that you'll be visiting, including the a copy of Zambia: the Bradt Travel Guide, written by Expert Africa's Chris McIntyre.
This trip excludes
- International flights, departing from and landing in Lusaka.
- Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks (for which all safari camps & hotels will charge extra).
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional).
- Zambian visa fees (at present these are $50 per person for a single entry and $80 per person for a multiple entry).