Crawshay's Zebra Safari: costs
Cost of this trip
This safari includes
- Economy flights, as above, plus UK airport departure taxes.
- All internal flights and transfers in Zambia.
- All meals and most drinks whilst on safari including all soft drinks, house wines and local beers & spirits).
- All safari activities in South Luangwa, including walking safaris and 4WD safaris in open safari vehicles.
- Park fees and laundry at all the safari camps.
- A comprehensive information pack covering the places that you'll be visiting, including the a copy of Zambia: the Bradt Travel Guide, written by Expert Africa's Chris McIntyre.
This safari excludes
- Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks (for which all safari camps & hotels will charge extra).
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional).
- Zambian visa fees (at present these are $50 per person for a single entry and $80 per person for a multiple entry).