Devil's Cataract add-on: costs
Cost of this trip
NotesThe prices shown above are for the Tongabezi Cottages and is an add-on cost, at the start or end of one of our Botswana safaris. (We’ve noted this trip as starting/ending in Kasane/Livingstone, simply as an example of what is typical.)
Adding this to a safari in ZambiaIf you’re not combining this with a Botswana safari, but instead combining this add-on trip onto one of our Zambia safaris during 2013, then the costs would be:
- £1,034 per person (1 Jan–31 May & 1 Nov–4 Dec);
- £1,146 pp (1 Jun–13 Jul & 18 Aug–9 Oct);
- £989 pp (14 Jul–17 Aug);
- £1,194 pp (10 Oct–31 Oct).
All prices are based on two people sharing a twin or double room. Please contact us to request single room supplements.
This holiday includes
- Road, air and/or boat transfers to link this short add-on to a longer Botswana safari or a Zambia safari.
- Your stay Tongabezi Lodge includes all your meals, local drinks (including beers and locally produced spirits), a visit to the Zambian side of Victoria Falls, sunrise and sunset boat trips on the Zambezi River, canoe excursions, fishing, game drives in the nearby Mosi-oa-Tunya Game Park (park fees are an additional US$10 per person), lunch on Chundu Island with guided walks, walks in the gorge below the Falls (park fees are extra) and a visit to a local village and/or school.
This holiday excludes
- Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks.
- Tips (which are optional).
- Zambian airport departure taxes; normally Kwacha 86,000 per person (about US$15-20 depending on the exchange rate) for domestic departures.
- Activities in the Livingstone area that are not run by Tongabezi, for example white-water rafting, bungee-jumping and helicopter flights over the Falls.
- International flights to or within Africa