Hippo safari - wet: costs
Cost of this trip
- Since we costed these itineraries, Zambia has implemented a new VAT on tourism services. This has increased the cost of safaris in Zambia across the board. The new VAT is not yet included in the above costs, so please contact us for a precise quote.
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- It is very easy to change the duration of this trip by a few days, either staying longer at the camps, or shortening it by one or two days. Just discuss what you want with us.
- Nkwali is the only camp open 1-21 January, 1 April-21 May and 21-30 November, so during these periods all seven nights are spent at this camp. Between the 22 January-31 March, and 1-20 November, your time will be split between Nkwali (four nights) and Nsefu (three nights).
This safari includes
This safari excludes
- International flights.
- Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks (for which all safari camps & hotels will charge extra).
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional).
- Zambian visa fees (at present these are $50 per person for a single entry and $80 per person for a multiple entry)