Liuwa Plains Safari A: costs
Cost of this trip
- This is a fix-dated safari designed to tie in with the dates on which Robin Pope is hosting these pioneering safaris to Liuwa Plains. The dates for this trip are as follows:
- It's easy to be flexible with the second half of this trip, and to tailor-make alternative arrangements from Lusaka onwards.
Four nights Liuwa Plains, four nights Nkwali Camp in South Luangwa National Park:
- Departing UK on Wed 04 May / returning to the UK on the afternoon of Sat 14 May
- Departing UK on Wed 18 May / returning to the UK on the afternoon of Sat 28 May
- Departing UK on Wed 30 Nov / returning to the UK on the afternoon of Sat 10 Dec
This safari includes
- Economy flights, as above, plus UK airport departure taxes.
- All transfers in Africa.
- All your meals and laundry whilst on safari.
- All game activities – walks and drives (all in open 4x4 vehicles).
- Park fees at all the safari camps.
- Most drinks whilst on safari (including all soft drinks, house wines and local beers & spirits).
- A comprehensive information pack covering the places that you'll be visiting.
- A complimentary copy of the Zambia: the Bradt Travel Guide.
This safari excludes
- Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks whilst on safari (for which all camps & hotels will charge extra).
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional).
- Zambian airport departure taxes ($25 per person for international flights and $10 per person for internal flights).
- Zambian visa fees ($50 per person travelling on a British or American passport). These are payable on arrival at Lusaka Airport.