Shumba Safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- Since we costed these itineraries, Zambia has implemented a new VAT on tourism services. This has increased the cost of safaris in Zambia across the board. The new VAT is not yet included in the above costs, so please contact us for a precise quote.
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- It is very easy to change the duration of this trip by a few days, either staying longer, or shortening it by one or two days. Just discuss what you want with us.
- During the months of August, September and October enjoy a complimentary hot air balloon flight on one of your full days at Shumba Camp.
This safari includes
- All transfers in Africa.
- Your meals and laundry at the safari camp.
- All game activities – walks and drives (all in open 4x4 vehicles).
- Park fees for Kafue National Park.
- Most drinks whilst on safari (including all soft drinks, house wines and local beers & spirits).
- A comprehensive information pack covering the places that you'll be visiting.
- A complimentary copy of the Zambia: the Bradt Travel Guide.
This safari excludes
- International flights to and from Lusaka.
- Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks (for which all safari camps & hotels will charge extra).
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional).
- Zambian visa fees (currently $50 per person travelling on a British or American passport). These are payable in cash on arrival at Lusaka Airport.