South Luangwa Lucky Dip Safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- It is very easy to change the duration of this trip by a few days, either staying longer at the camps, or shortening it by one or two days. Just discuss what you want with us.
- Note that the bushcamps included in this offer only open between 15 May and 7 November.
This trip includes
- Economy flights, as above, plus UK airport departure taxes.
- All internal flights and transfers in Zambia.
- All meals and most drinks whilst on safari (including all soft drinks, house wines and local beers & spirits).
- All safari activities, including walking safaris and usually 4WD safaris (day and night) in open safari vehicles
- Park fees at all the safari camps.
- A comprehensive pack of maps and information covering the places that you’ll be visiting, including the a copy of Zambia: the Bradt Travel Guide, written by Expert Africa’s Chris McIntyre
This trip excludes
- Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks (for which all safari camps & hotels will charge extra).
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional).
- Zambian visa fees (at present these are $50 per person for a single entry and $80 per person for a multiple entry).