Spotted Hyaena Safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- It is very easy to change the duration of this trip by a few days, either staying longer at the safari camps, or shortening it by one or two days. Contact us to discuss the options.
- All travellers entering South Africa on their way to or from Zambia will be asked to produce a Yellow Fever Certificate (unless in possession of a valid waiver certificate). This includes in-transit passengers as well as those staying overnight in South Africa. If you are visiting Zambia and passing through South Africa please make sure that you have been vaccinated against Yellow Fever and that you travel with all your documentation. For travellers flying direct to and from Zambia as in this Spotted Hyena Safari itinerary, it is not a requirement to have the vaccination. However it is still recommend in case of a medical emergency and you need to be evacuated to South Africa. Please contact your GP or nearest Travel Clinic for more information.
This safari includes
- Economy flights with British Airways between London and Lusaka, plus UK airport departure taxes.
- All internal flights and transfers in Zambia.
- All meals whilst in South Luangwa National Park, breakfast and dinner whilst in Lusaka.
- Current park fees.
- All safari activities, including walking safaris and 4WD safaris in open safari vehicles.
- Laundry and most drinks whilst at Chikoko Tree Camp and Crocodile Camp (including all soft drinks, house wines and local beers and spirits).
- A complimentary copy of Zambia: the Bradt Travel Guide, written by Expert Africa's Chris McIntyre.
This safari excludes
- Champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks (for which all safari camps and hotels will charge extra).
- All drinks and laundry whilst at Flatdogs Camp and Pioneer Camp.
- Zambian airport departure taxes which are currently US$11 per person per flight for internal flights and US$25 per person for international flight departures. These are payable locally and in US dollars.
- Zambian visa fees which at present are US$50 per person for a single entry and US$80 per person for a double entry when travelling on a UK or US passport.