Zambia Wildlife Safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- This safari is based on a fixed itinerary lasting a week, with the same group of travellers
- The trip will run with a maximum of 8 people
- It is easy to add safari time to this trip, either staying on in Kafue or perhaps visiting the Luangwa or Lower Zambezi. Just discuss what you want with us.
- It is not usually possible to take time off this trip; it follows a set pattern and lasts for a minimum of a week.
- This safari is normally accompanied by the same, high-quality safari guide throughout.
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- This unique trip runs on only a few dates each year. For 2013, you can check the availability on our Wild about Africa website – which has a range of of small group safaris to Zambia.
This trip includes
- Economy flights, as above, plus UK airport departure taxes.
- All transfers in Africa
- A comprehensive information pack covering the places that you'll be visiting.
- A complimentary copy of Zambia: the Bradt Travel Guide, written by Expert Africa's team members.
This trip excludes
- Zambian airport departure taxes (normally US$25 per person for international departures, and sometimes up to US$10 per person per internal flight).
- Tips and gratuities (which are optional)
- Zambian visa fees (at present these are $50 per person for a single entry and $80 per person for a multiple entry)