Armchair Add-on: costs
Cost of this trip
NotesThe above price is for the add-on cost, at the start or end of one of our Zimbabwe safaris that pass through the Victoria Falls, including the Grysbok, Black Rhino, Nyala, Side-striped Jackal, Klipspringer and Wild Cat safaris.
The cost to add 2 nights at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge onto one of our Zambia safaris during 2013 would be:
- £628 per person (1 Jan–30 Jun);
- £665 pp (1 Jul–13 Jul, 18 Aug–9 Oct & 29 Oct–30 Nov);
- £713 pp (10 Oct–28 Oct).
The cost to add 2 nights at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge onto one of our Botswana safaris during 2013 would be:
- £360 per person (11 Jan–30 Jun & 1–20 Dec);
- £397 pp (1 Jul–30 Nov;
This safari includes
- Internal road transfers to/from Victoria Falls airport to link this short add-on to a longer Zimbabwe safari.
- Breakfast at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge.
This safari excludes
- All local drinks (including beers and locally-produced spirits); champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks.
- Tips (which are optional).
- Optional extra activities in the Victoria Falls area. For example – boat cruises, white-water rafting and helicopter flights over the Victoria Falls.
- Zimbabwe airport departure taxes; normally US$10 per person for domestic departures.
- International flights to or within Africa