Rainbow Falls Add-on: costs
Cost of this trip
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
- This add-on trip is designed as an extension at the start or end of one of our Zimbabwe Safaris which passes through the Falls.
- It's also very popular to use in combination with our safaris to Botswana and Zambia. However, because of the different transfers involved, the costs for it will vary. For example:
This safari includes
- Internal road transfers to/from Victoria Falls airport to link this short add-on to a longer Zimbabwe Safari;
- Breakfast at Ilala Lodge (which is very good and very extensive!)
This safari excludes
- All local drinks (including beers and locally-produced spirits); champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks.
- Tips (which are optional).
- Optional extra activities in the Victoria Falls area. For example - white-water rafting, bungee-jumping and flights of angels over the Victoria Falls.
- Zimbabwe airport departure taxes; normally US$10 per person for domestic departures.
- International flights to or within Africa