Gabar Goshawk Safari: costs
|Departing on or after||Trip cost|
- While Il Ngwesi is open all year, the Selenkay and Ol Kinyei Adventure camps are closed from 1 April to 30 June and from 1 November to 14 December.
- The Selenkay and Ol Kinyei Adventure camps use simple dome tents and mattresses, with private bathroom tents behind. Towels and sleeping bags can be rented for $US15 per person per day.
- Like all our tailor-made safaris in Kenya, this one is a sample itinerary and easy to adjust to your requirements. We will always organise a safari that matches what you want to do.
- Subject to camps being open and availability, you can depart on your chosen itinerary on any day of the year.
Guides at Il Ngwesi and the Selenkay and Ol Kinyei Adventure Camps all come from the community.
This safari includes
- All transfers in Kenya.
- A comprehensive pack of information covering the places you will be visiting.
- Current park fees for the Ol Kinyei, Selenkay and Il Ngwesi conservancies.
- At Il Ngwesi, all soft drinks, house wines and beers. At the Selenkay and Ol Kinyei Adventure camps, only drinking water, tea and coffee are provided, but soft and alcoholic drinks can be bought in camp.
- Guided safari activities, usually one in the morning and one in the late afternoon.
- A complimentary copy of the Rough Guide to Kenya.