Lanner Falcon Safari: costs
|Departing on or after||Trip cost|
- Like all our tailor-made safaris in Kenya, the Lanner Falcon Fly-in Safari is a sample itinerary and easy to adjust to your requirements. We will always organise a safari that matches what you want to do.
- Subject to availability at the camps, you can depart on any itinerary on any day of the year
Bush breakfasts with your Maasai driver guide are a regular feature of stays at Saruni Mara.
This safari includes
This safari excludes
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.
- Early morning balloon safari in the Maasai Mara.
- Visas. Most nationalities need a visa for Kenya, which can be obtained on arrival, using Kenya's online visa approval service, or in person through a Kenya High Commission or Kenya Embassy prior to travel. Please ask our advice.