Marlin Beach Add-on: costs
Cost of this trip
- Please note that the above price is based on a special offer that Marlin Lodge is running throughout the year: 'stay for four nights and only pay for three' .
This beach holiday includes
- Economy flights from Johannesburg to Vilanculos, on the coast of Mozambique, and back to Johannesburg
- Return transfers by road and boat between Vilanculos and Marlin Lodge. (Typically this is a 10-minute drive to the harbour, a 25-minute boat-ride to the beach, and then a short wade ashore!)
- Three meals per day, teas and coffees at Marlin Lodge
- Non-motorised water-sports: windsurfing, ocean ski paddling, power kite flying & catamaran sailing at Marlin Lodge
- A 6-night stay at Marlin Lodge includes a complimentary sunset cruise on a Dhow, a private dinner, and snorkelling trip.
This beach holiday excludes
- Mozambique domestic departure taxes.
- Marlin Lodge is within a National Marine Park; the fee for entry to this is US$10 per person, payable locally.
- All activities which aren't mentioned above – including motorised water-sports, spa treatments, scuba-diving, fishing, snorkelling and boat trips. All these can be paid for locally
- All other drinks (soft and alcoholic) and activities at the lodge
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.