Quirimbas Beach Holiday: costs
Cost of this trip
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single-person supplements.
- There is a luggage restriction of 15kg per person (soft bags only) on these transfers.
- Flights between Johannesburg and Pemba operate daily except Monday and Thursday, but it's easily possible to travel one-way via Johannesburg and the other via Dar es Salaam. Flights between Dar and Pemba operate on Sunday and Wednesdays - just ask us for more details. Ibo is a short 20-minute flight in a small plane from the nearby town of Pemba.
This beach holiday includes
- Transfers between all the lodges – usually by road from the airport to Guludo Beach Lodge; by boat between Guludo and Ibo Island; and by air from Ibo back to Pemba.
- Three meals per day, plus afternoon tea, are included at Guludo Beach Lodge; breakfast and dinner are included at Ibo Island Lodge.
- Activities: visits to Guludo Village are included at Guludo Beach Lodge, and a guided tour of the island at the Ibo Island Lodge.
- Laundry at Guludo Beach Lodge.
This beach holiday excludes
- International flights to Pemba, on the coast of Mozambique.
- Mozambique domestic departure taxes.
- Other activities at Guludo Beach Lodge, eg: boat trip to the mangroves, day-trip to Rolas Island, scuba diving - all payable locally.
- Other activities at Ibo Island Lodge, for example sea canoe trips.
- All drinks.
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.