Red lechwe self-drive: costs
Cost of this trip
- An Group B/C hire car". An upgrade to a larger or 4WD hire vehicle is easy to arrange; speak to us for details.
- The prices shown are per person sharing; call us for single person supplements.
This trip includes
- Accommodation on the meal and activity basis as specified in the itinerary.
- A Group B/C hire car for the majority of your trip, to be picked up at Windhoek Airport and dropped off at Kasane.
- The fee for dropping off the hire car in Kasane.
- The hire car is covered by the car hire company's Super Cover insurance. Note that this is valid only for drivers who are aged over 25 years. This covers unlimited mileage, personal accident insurance, theft and almost all damages.
- Road transfers from Kasane to Livingstone and to Livingstone Airport as described in the itinerary.
- A complimentary copy of the Bradt Travel Guide to Namibia.
- A comprehensive pack of maps and information covering the places that you'll visit.
This trip excludes
- International flights with relevant airport departure taxes.
- Fuel for your hire car.
- Any meals and guided activities not included in the accommodation basis as specified in the itinerary
- as well as activities in the Livingstone area like bungee-jumping, white-water rafting and the Flight of Angels over Victoria Falls.
- The hire car is covered by the car hire company's Super Cover insurance. This cover excludes under-carriage, sand and water damage.
- All National Park and other entry fees (unless on an organised prepaid trip arranged by a lodge).
- Tips/gratuities (which are optional).