Sandgrouse fly & drive: costs
|Departing on or after||Trip cost|
- The prices shown are per person sharing in double or twin rooms; call us for single person supplements.
- This fly and drive itinerary can be tailor-made to suit you – though note that most flight routes travel in a clockwise direction around Namibia's main highlights. You can opt to add nights at the existing lodges and/or extend the itinerary to include more Namibian highlights – call us to discuss options.
- An upgrade to a larger or 4WD hire vehicle is easy to arrange; speak to us for details.
This holiday includes
- Accommodation on the meal and activity basis as specified.
- All necessary transfers in Namibia, including light aircraft flights as described.
- Most drinks whilst staying at Wolwedans Dune Camp and Kulala Desert Lodge (including all soft drinks, house wines and local beers and spirits).
- A Group C hire car for part of your trip, to be collected in Swakopmund and dropped off at Windhoek Airport.
- The hire car is covered by the vehicle hire company's Super Cover insurance. Please note that this is only valid for drivers who are aged 25 years and over. This covers unlimited mileage, theft, personal accident insurance and almost all damages.
- A comprehensive pack of information and maps relevant to the places that you'll be visiting.
This holiday excludes
- International flights with taxes.
- Gratuities (which are optional).
- Meals and activities not included in the accommodation basis as specified.
- All beverages. (With the exception of most beverages at Wolwedans Dune Camp and Kulala Desert Lodge other than champagne, specially imported spirits, fine vintage wines and similarly exotic alcoholic drinks which will be at extra cost.)
- Fuel for your hire car.
- The hire vehicle is covered by the car hire company's Super Cover insurance. This cover excludes under-carriage, sand and water damage.
- All entry and national park fees (except whilst on guided activities at Wolwedans and Kulala).