Springbok self-drive: costs
|Departing on or after||Trip cost|
- The prices shown are per person sharing; ask us for single person supplements.
- Please note that Tok Tokkie Trails is closed from mid-December to mid-February. During this period the above cost is based on a stay at Bullsport Guest Farm. If you would like to discuss alternative options please feel free to contact us.
- An upgrade to a larger/4WD hire vehicle is easily arranged; speak to us for details.
This holiday includes
- Accommodation on the meal and activity basis as noted in the itinerary.
- A Group C hire car for the entire trip, to be picked up and dropped off at Windhoek Airport.
- The hire car is covered by the car hire company's Super Cover insurance. Note that this is valid only for drivers who are aged over 25 years. This covers unlimited mileage, personal accident insurance, theft and almost all damages.
- A complimentary copy of the Bradt Travel Guide to Namibia.
- A comprehensive pack of information and maps covering the places that you'll visit.
This holiday excludes
- International flights and taxes.
- Any meals and guided activities not included in the accommodation basis as noted in the itinerary.
- Fuel for your hire car.
- The hire car is covered by the car hire company's Super Cover insurance. This cover excludes under-carriage, sand and water damage.
- All National Park and entry fees.
- Tips/gratuities (which are optional).