Gorillas and Mara Safari: costs
Cost of this trip
- Rekero Camp is closed for April and May.
This safari includes
- All in country transfers.
- A private guide and 4WD vehicle for the duration of your safari in Rwanda.
- Permits for two mornings tracking gorillas and one morning to follow golden monkeys in Volcanoes National Park.
- Current park fees for Volcanoes National Park and the Maasai Mara.
- Flights from Kigali to Nairobi.
- A comprehensive pack of information covering the places that you'll be visiting.
- Meals at Gorilla Mountain View Lodge and Rekero Camp.
- Most drinks at Rekero Camp including all soft drinks, tea and coffee, house wines and local beers and spirits.
- Laundry at Rekero Camp.
- A complimentary copy of Rwanda: the Bradt Travel Guide.
This safari excludes
- International flights including those between Kigali and Nairobi.
- Laundry and drinks in Rwanda.
- Entry visa for Kenya - currently $50.
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.