Gorillas & Serengeti: costs
|Departing on or after||Trip cost|
- Because this is based on a private vehicle and guide, the costs for this trip would reduce if more than two people are travelling. Conversely, they would increase substantially if only one person is travelling alone.
- The Tanzanian Government has recently passed a ‘Finance Act’ that adds a 18% VAT charge on all ‘tourism services,’ with immediate effect from July 1st 2016. Please be aware that the prices in these Trip ideas do not include these extra VAT costs. The additional fee typically equates to about $20USD per person per day.
- Like all our tailor-made safaris in Tanzania, this one is a sample itinerary and easy to adjust to your personal requirements. We will always organise a safari that matches what you want to do.
- Subject to availability at the camps, you can depart on your chosen itinerary on any day of the year.
This safari includes
- A private guide and 4WD vehicle for the duration of your safari in Rwanda.
- A private 4WD for the duration of your safari in Tanzania
- Permits for two mornings tracking gorillas and one morning to follow golden monkeys in Volcanoes National Park.
- A comprehensive pack of information covering the places that you'll be visiting.
- Current park fees for Volcanoes National Park, Ngorongoro Crater and the Serengeti.
- A complimentary copy of the Bradt Travel Guide.
This safari excludes
- International flights.
- Rwandan domestic departure taxes.
- Laundry in Rwanda.
- Tips and gratuities, which are optional.
- All drinks in Rwanda and at Plantation Lodge.